Author Topic: Feral Heart  (Read 754 times)

Offline Milybr93

• The Cosplaying Mutt
Feral Heart
« on: July 17, 2011, 06:38:48 PM »
http://feral-heart.com/

Feral Heart is an online game you download which you customize a feline or canine into a character and then do what ever. Really, in game, there is not much to do. It is just a big world for you to explore. But the style of the game is more depend on imagination. You make it out to be what you want it to be, and this is where the element of role play comes in.

You can be who ever you want to and act out your own story with others. There is no limit to the amount of characters you can have, though a character can only belong to one group. And to those you love playing anime characters, I have seen plenty of animals based off different anime characters, so it isn't just oc's.

If you can figure out how, you can even make your own skin for your character and share it with friends, or a map of your own world to roam in.

And if nothing else, it is just fun to run around as a creature and chat with others.

If you ever see me on, make sure to say hi :D though I probably won't add you less I know who you are, so don't bother sending a friend request. I have the same username on there as I do here.